The safety of both our care clients and candidates is of paramount importance to us at Angel Care.
Providing Peace of Mind
As an agency providing care staff to vulnerable people we comply with all legislative and regulatory requirements.
Both employers and candidates trust us to deliver a service they can rely on – rest assured there’s no time-wasting or funny stuff here! Of course, we comply with all legislative and regulatory HR requirements. Always committed to diversity our recruitment processes are equal, fair and non-discriminatory. And, we only provide applicants with the right to work in the UK with good levels of spoken and written English. Angel is also compliant with the requirement in the Modern Slavery Act 2015 .
Our clients and candidates can rest assured that:
- We comply with CQC guidelines
- Our health & safety expertise is second to none
- Our recruitment process adheres to legislative requirements
We take our responsibilities to safeguard the lives of people in our care very seriously and supply only the very best standard of service.
All our Care workers:
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ care sector experience
- Are NVQ qualified
- Have a good level of spoken and written English
- Are assessed for their empathic perception
Care Candidates – To find out more click here
Care Providers – To find out more click here
Private Clients – To find out more click here