Domiciliary care is a flexible service. The carers do not live with you. Calls may be split into breakfast, lunch, tea and bedtime or whatever is best for you. Typically, a client receives between 1-4 calls a day but this is completely dependent on the individual. You may prefer your carer to stay with you for a couple of hours which is known as a sitting service. Our tailored approach to each individual means that you can get the care and support needed to match your lifestyle and budget.
In this package we can provide:
- Personal care, including washing, toileting and continence management
- Morning and bedtime routines
- Cooking fresh, home cooked meals
- Light household tasks
- Medication reminders and collecting prescriptions
- Grocery shopping
- Accompanying services for visiting friends, attending appointments, holidays and social events.
Domiciliary Care does however, depend on location and the services must be a minimum of 1 hour per week. The best thing to do is call so we can check if we can provide this service in your area.