Angel Care supports people with learning disabilities to live ordinary and meaningful lives to their fullest potential, while remaining within their community.
Learning Disability Care
Our care workers deliver a person-centred service, working alongside our clients to develop a support plan to help achieve personal goals and aspirations.
Choose Angel Care for:
- Expert help with a range of complex care and support needs – including: autistic spectrum disorders, physical disabilities and sensory impairment
- Assistance with household chores and everyday tasks
- Personal care assistance
- Help managing daily responsibilities – from attending work to appointments, to routine errands
- Encouragement and support to stay fit and healthy
- Companionship, or help to remain involved with favourite social activities
- Medication support – including reminders
How We Help
Whatever your needs – from weekly 6 – 8 hour visits to 24 hour care – Angel Care will create a care and support package to suit you and your loved ones.
We’ll match you with a care worker both experienced in and sensitive to your requirements. What’s more you’ll be able to meet them before committing to your care package with us.
Contact your local Angel Care office to speak with one of our friendly care team about creating a learning disability care and support package to suit you.
Find your local office HERE.