Angel Care understands that letting strangers into your home to provide care can be a daunting prospect. That’s why we provide a service which helps you to retain even more control over your care by employing your care worker directly.
- You choose your own care worker – we’ll check experience, eligibility, DBS certification and retain documentation
- Or, we provide a trusted care worker – qualified, experienced, eligible to work in the UK and DBS certified
- The essential carer administration – payroll, taxes, insurance, HMRC documentation, pension and holidays
- Your essential client administration – taxes, related HMRC documentation, direct payment financing consulting, care planning, pension, risk assessments and associated health & safety compliance
- The contract of employment – we’ll sort out the legal terms, covering all eventualities
- Your care plan and support schedules – you and your care worker decide how your needs will be met
- Any carer communication – you contact your care worker directly if you need to change your plans
But, remember, if you want to change care workers, for any reason, Angel Care is always here for you.
Meet and try out our care worker for ONE DAY – and in the unlikely event things don’t work out, we’ll find you a replacement.
Contact your nearest Angel Care office to speak with one of our friendly care team about employing a care worker directly HERE.