Angel Care has been helping care homes, day centres and rehabilitation centres find the best support workers for over 50 years.
How We Support You
We supply staff as and when you need them, so you can give your time and energy to delivering your service.
Dedicated to supplying quality candidates who are right for your business we’ve become a preferred supplier to a range of private and council-run care providers across England.
Choose Angel Care for candidates specialising in:
- Children & young adults
- Elderly care
- Adults with physical disabilities
- Mental health
- People with learning disabilities
- Alcohol & substance misuse
- Hospital to home care transitioning
- End of life care
Choose Angel Care for CQC certified support:
- Advanced DBS and reference checks
- Advanced training and qualifications – including NVQ levels 2 & 3, and above, in Health & Social Care
- Staff with exceptional empathy, a passion for care and excellent people skills
Choose Angel Care for flexible support:
- On-call 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Effective emergency shift cover
- Area supervisors
- Complementary care planning and review services
- Advanced electronic call monitoring systems
- Angel candidate contract leasing
- 13 week temporary to permanent contracts
Want to find out more about our care recruitment solutions and HR services? Then contact your nearest office for a friendly chat.
Find your local branch HERE.