Angel Care – part of Angel Recruitment – is committed to advancing social and environmental progress and conducts business in a way that creates authentic value for our clients, candidates, communities and employees.
Our Commitment to CSR
We believe that having strong corporate social responsibility (CSR) credentials is a must for a business, like Angel Recruitment, whose vision is to make a positive impact on the people we meet and work with.
What CSR Means to Us
Successful CSR, for us, means being both responsible and profitable, from minimising our carbon footprint to attracting and retaining care people from the widest possible talent pool.
With this in mind Angel Care is committed to investing in a future where we help improve the skills and aspirations of our local workforce. Currently situated in London, Essex, Kent, Hampshire and North East England, we understand local business needs and endeavour to place local care staff in local jobs.
Angel’s Commitments, Aims & Achievements
Here’s what we’ve achieved so far:
- Partner of Paperless 2016
- We’ve reduced our carbon footprint – by introducing web-based communication systems and minimising travel wherever possible
- We re-use technology and support our local Job Centre by redistributing redundant IT equipment
- We support local employer forums and local business needs
- Angel has trained over 1,500 individuals with a view to gaining employment in their local community – to date the scheme has been 100% successful
- We supply local carers and provide candidates with support work in convenient and familiar areas
Supporting the Vulnerable
- Angel Care supports vulnerable private care clients with free information and advice to help individuals to remain independent and in their own homes