Dementia has many different stages and affects everyone differently.
Although dementia is challenging for both patient and loved ones, Angel Care can provide professional care and support so sufferers can enjoy a fulfilling life in their own homes.
Choose Angel Care for:
- Medication support – including reminders
- Assistance with personal care – to keep you looking your best
- Catheter care and continence management – to maintain dignity and comfort
- Help to establish a regular exercise routine
- Dietary support
- Assistance with household chores and everyday tasks
- Companionship, or help to remain involved with your favourite social activities
Angel Care services provide the help you need to get you and your loved ones through the difficult days.
More on Dementia
- Dementia describes a set of symptoms that may include memory loss and difficulties with thinking, problem-solving or language
- Dementia is caused when the brain is damaged by diseases, such as Alzheimer’s disease or stroke
- It’s progressive, meaning the symptoms will gradually get worse
For more on types of dementia, including: Alzheimer’s Disease click HERE.