Domiciliary care is a pop in and pop out service. Your carers will not be living with you. Calls may be split into breakfast, lunch, tea and bedtime or whatever is best for you. Typically, a client receives between 1-4 calls a day but this is completely dependent on the individual. You may prefer your carer to stay with you for a couple of hours which is known as a sitting service. Our tailored approach to each individual means that you can get the care and support needed to match your lifestyle and budget.
In this package we can provide:
- Personal care, including washing, toileting and continence management
- Morning and bedtime routines
- Cooking fresh, home cooked meals
- Light household tasks
- Medication reminders and collecting prescriptions
- Grocery shopping
- Accompanying services for visiting friends, attending appointments, holidays and social events.
Domiciliary Care will, however, depend on your location and the services must be a minimum of 1 hour per week. The best thing to do is give us a call so we can check if we can provide this service in your area.