- Posted: November 05, 2020
- Location: Edenbridge
Care Assistants needed near Edenbridge/Kent
Day or night shifts
£9.80 per hour
Shifts from 7.45am – 2.30pm or 2.15pm – 9.50pm, you could also work a long day if you prefer
5 out of 7 days
Free car parking
We have an amazing opportunity for a very experienced care assistants to work for winner of 4 National Care Home Awards in 2018 including Best Care Home Group (Large) & Qube Learning Employer of 2019
You will be working in an environment where we strive for excellence in everything we do and make a real difference to our residents’ lives.
Some of your duties and responsibilities
- Supervising quality and delivery of care by carrying out patient rounds; documenting care and progress towards desired care outcome.
- Follows policies and procedures to prevent the spread of diseases and illnesses amongst self, colleagues, and patients.
- Building good professional relationships with patients, staff and family members
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and respecting the rights of patients.
- You’ll assist residents with washing, dressing, eating, drinking and getting around.
- Assist in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of clients
Can you answer yes to most of these questions?
- Are you warm and friendly, with a strong work ethic and positive attitude?
- Can you demonstrate the right behaviours and attitude for working in an adult social care environment?
- Do you have a Level 2 qualification in Health & Social Care (or equivalent), as this would be to your advantage?
- Have you worked in a residential home previously?
- Excellent communication skills?
Interested in having a brief chat then call Andrea on 07872468680 or apply today