- Posted: November 16, 2020
- Location: Edenbridge
Care Supervisor – Day or Night, near Edenbridge – Kent
5 out of 7 days
Shifts from 7,45am – 2.30pm or 2.15pm – 9.50pm
Nights 9pm – 7am
Up to £10.80 per hour depending on experience
Exclusive employee discounts incl. retail and leisure savings
Free car parking
Great opportunity for progression
This is the opportunity for you to take your first step up the ladder in becoming a deputy manager to progress your career in the future. Working for an award winning national care home provider, committed to delivering the highest standards of person centred care.
- Delivering high standards of person centred care, including personal care
- Will assist in giving medication to the patients
- Manage and participate in the rota, to ensure senior care and care support is available at all times.
- Ensure the environment is maintained to a high standard
- Have responsibility for coordinating documentation of individual plans of care and reporting back to the Deputy and Home Manager.
- Supervising and motivating staff
The ideal candidate
- Hold a minimum of a Level 3 Health and Social Care
- Experience of leading teams within a similar environment
- The ability to deal with conflict
- Good English skills to understand and apply policies and procedures in practice.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
Does this sound like you, then what are you waiting for? Apply today or call Andrea on 07872468680