- Posted: February 05, 2021
- Location: Sittingbourne, Kent
Deputy Care Home Manager – near Sittingbourne – Kent RGN Qualified
- Great salary package to be discussed.
- Flexible regards to hour of work
- Up to 40 hours per week
- 5 out of 7 days
- Meals on duty
- A comprehensive and supportive induction programme to ensure confidence and competence.
- Employee discounts scheme for a wide range of retailers, restaurants, and days out
- Career development
We have an amazing opportunity for a very experienced deputy care home manager (RGN), winner of 4 National Care Home Awards in 2018 including Best Care Home Group (Large) & Qube Learning Employer of 2019. The deputy care manager will be working closely with the manager to offer the best service that the residents deserve. Up to 55 residents within the home.
You will be providing a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environment for residents and their visitors. We offer residential, nursing and dementia care.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults. This post will require an Enhanced DBS Disclosure the cost of which is met by our client.
- Responsible for the implementation of all policies, procedures, and business objectives.
- Be responsible for monitoring each resident’s state of wellbeing and being aware of any change impacting on care and care plans, updating to reflect new needs.
- You will assist with maintaining the commercial success of the home and driving the home forward from its current overall rating with CQC.
- Overseeing the wellbeing of our residents
- Making sure the ensure that the home runs as efficiently as possible whilst maintaining the highest standard of quality.
- Build excellent relationships with the residents, visitors, and staff.
- Preparing the staff duty rota to ensure appropriate staffing levels at all times.
Do you have?
- RGN qualification
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven track record in management with a care home
- Great communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Hold a current NMC Pin.
If the answer is YES to all of the above – then we want to hear from you today. Please apply online or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org