- Posted: November 05, 2020
- Location: Staffordshire
Deputy Home Manager ( RGN or RMN only) – Staffordshire
- £18.20 per hour, up to £38500 per annum
- Up to 38 hours per week, will need to be flexible
- 5 out of 7 days
- A comprehensive and supportive induction programme to ensure confidence and competence
- Employee discounts scheme for a wide range of retailers, restaurants and days out
- Staff well-being programme
- Career development
- Free car parking
We have an amazing opportunity for a deputy care home manager, who has an RGN or RMN only diploma. You will be working for a national care home provider, working in a tranquil setting in a quiet residential area. The ideal candidate will be assisting the home manager in providing a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environment for residents and their visitors. It is essential that you hold a current NMC Pin.
- Support the Manager in the implementation of all policies, procedures and business objectives.
- Be responsible for monitoring each resident’s state of wellbeing and being aware of any change impacting on care and care plans, updating to reflect new needs.
- You will assist with maintaining the commercial success of the home and driving the home forward from its current overall rating with CQC
- Overseeing the wellbeing of our residents
- Making sure the ensure that the home runs as efficiently as possible whilst maintaining the highest standard of quality.
- Build excellent relationships with the residents, visitors and staff
- Preparing the staff duty rota to ensure appropriate staffing levels at all times.
Do you have:
- A Nursing qualification
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven track record in management with a care home
- Great communication skills
- Good leadership skills
- Hold a current NMC Pin
If the answer is YES to all of the above – then we want to hear from you today. Please apply online or call Andrea on 07872468680