- Posted: March 22, 2021
- Location: Greenwich, Sidcup and Eltham
Positions- Full Time & Part Time- Across Greenwich, Sidcup and Eltham On Offer! (Drivers/ Non-Drivers needed)
We are a leading domiciliary CQC Registered Care Organisation with a reputation of delivering person-centred care services in the local area.
A rewarding career with an opportunity to develop within the organisation with exclusive projects and work available in the local area.
We provide individualised packages of care to support and enable people to maintain their independence and enjoyment of being in their own home.
Whether you are looking for early, days, nights, weekdays or weekends (or to suit your personal circumstances), we can help you!
- Average hourly rate between £9.00 – £10.75 per hour depending on experience and qualifications.
- Flexible shift patterns available.
- Guaranteed contract hours available.
- Full time and Part time positions available
- Weekday and Weekend shifts.
- Full induction training.
- Excellent in-house training for qualifications and constant development and progression.
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience in Health and Social Care is desirable but not essential.
- Full Training provided
- A positive attitude that reflects our organisation’s values.
- Driving license and own transport is advantageous- but not essential
- You will need to ensure that accurate and detailed Care Plans/ records are made regarding each visit so a good.
- level of literacy is required.
What is the role?
We provide Domiciliary Care services to a range of adults including elderly and disabled services users in their own home. We offer assistance with personal care, companionship, meal preparation and domestic tasks.
- We provide continued support and excellent training throughout your career to continually develop your skills and knowledge.
- We provide out of hours support to staff.
- We are proactive in supporting our care staff to solve daily challenges.
All candidates will need to complete an Enhanced DBS check shortly after being successful from interview