- Posted: November 11, 2020
- Location: Eltham
Have you got a passion with caring for others, while being a part of a growing community that values its employees?
Angel Care are looking for Care Workers to demonstrate their skills and become part of a company who respects your hard work and dedication towards our local community.
About the Role:
As a Domiciliary Care Worker you will be helping to enable people in your local community to live as independently as possible, by providing the best standards of care and support.
- Assisting with all elements of personal care, to ensure clients are supported in being as independent as possible in preparation for their day ahead.
• Assisting clients with getting washed and dressed, preparing meals, prompting and assistance with taking medication.
• Light household tasks.
• Offering companionship and helping build clients confidence and independence.
- Position is available either full time or part time
- Previous experience is an advantage but full training will be provided .
Successful Care Workers need to be caring, compassionate & empathetic. We provide the support and training to help you focus on building relationships with your clients, their families and your colleagues.
Whether you are an experienced Care Worker or fancy a change in career and believe you have the empathy for this exciting and rewarding career we would love to hear from you!
Angel Care Benefits
- Full training so you can receive your care certificate..
• Flexible hours with part time options & guaranteed hours available.
• Annual leave
• Carer of the month award
• Excellent career progression opportunities.
• Refer a Friend incentives.
We have the following shifts available:
Monday to Sunday : 4PM – 10PM
Areas of work:
Greenwich, Eltham and Sidcup
If you share our passion for making a positive difference to people’s lives, please apply now!