- Posted: February 11, 2021
- Location: London Borough of Greenwich
As a Home Care Assistant you will be an enthusiastic individual who is dedicated in providing quality care with a person-centred approach in a caring and friendly manner to build up effective relationships with clients. You will work out in the community supporting our clients with their daily needs.
If you enjoy making a real difference to people’s lives and value being appreciated, then this is the role for you. Hours available will involve a shift rota that will also include working on weekends and evenings. Working hours will be between 7am – 2pm or 4pm – 10pm Monday – Sunday on a shift pattern. Areas we cover will be Eltham, Greenwich and Sidcup area.
Experience is preferred although full training is provided to develop your skills and experience across all aspects of at Home Care Work to grow and develop.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
– Supporting with daily activities of living at home
– Personal care, medication, cooking and household support.
– To Follow care plans
– Ensure dignity and respect at all times.
– Companionship, social visits and days out.
– Planning and preparation of nutritious meals.
– Shopping and escorting to medical appointments, including arranging transport.
- Competitive pay rates between £9 – £10.75 / hour
- Paid Annual Leave
- Personal Development through ongoing training
- Career Development opportunities