- Posted: February 10, 2021
- Location: Eltham
Are you looking to work for a friendly organisation where you feel supported and listened to? Do you want to provide high standards of care combined with a compassionate approach and excellent customer service to individuals who live in their own home?
Angel Care was established by a team of like-minded health care professionals, each with an impressive background in tailoring quality home care on a one-to-one basis.
Over recent years, we have expanded our offices across England, growing to be one of the leading providers of domiciliary care and live in care across South East London for elderly and vulnerable adults.
We are currently looking to expand our team of care workers.
What you need to know:
In this role, there is no such thing as a typical client or a typical day.
- Every person you care for is an individual with their own personal needs and personality, and your care will be tailored to meet these needs.
- This is a very rewarding and varied job where you are a vital person in the lives of your clients so they can lead as independent and fulfilled lives as possible.
- You do not need to have experience for this role, we are looking for people who have a caring nature and want to provide a great service to our customers.
- Personal Care
- Prompting and administering medication
- Getting to know your clients and forming great relationships with them
- Meal preparation
- General household tasks including shopping
Hours: Full-time work available / Flexible hours to suit you – shifts are Monday to Friday 7am – 2pm and/or 4pm – 10pm
We are looking for carers in Eltham, Greenwich area (SE9, SE10)
- Out of hours phone where a member of staff is available to talk to you.
- Supportive team
- Free paid training including induction and on going
- Diploma in Health and Social care
- Paid travel time between your calls.
- Quarterly Awards
- Be caring, empathetic and respectful
- Driving Licence and own car an advantage but not essential
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be willing to have a Disclosure Barring Service check completed