- Posted: February 10, 2021
- Location: Greater London and Home counties
Angel care are one of the best family-owned care providers within the South East of England. We continue to grow strongly in these challenging times, so why not consider a new career move for 2021? Have you been recently furloughed or made redundant from other sectors such as retail, leisure, hospitality or aviation, you may have personal care experience with a family member or you may have health and social care related qualifications but taken your career in a different direction. If you are considering social care as a career option we’d like to hear from you.
ABOUT THE LIVE-IN CARER ROLE:
As a Live in Carer you will be supporting clients in their own home 7 days a week to remain as independent as possible. You’ll be assisting with medication, providing companionship, personal care duties such as bathing, dressing, helping with domestic tasks such as cleaning, preparing meals and updating client care plans to ensure the highest quality of care.
We’re looking for Live-in Care Assistants to work in Eltham, Greenwich and Sidcup area.
- Once you’ve successfully completed your application, mandatory training, and starting working you can earn from £85 a day plus £50 food allowance a week.
- Live in Care placements can vary in duration but are a minimum of 1 week on 1 week off.
- You will receive 24/7 support from our friendly, supportive field care team whilst in placement
- Sick pay
- Opportunity to do your Diploma in Health & Social Care through us.
Our Carers are special people with the highest standards. Dedicated, caring, friendly, compassionate and motivated. People like you with great interpersonal and communication skills who understand that some days may be tough but you’ll also be making a difference every day.
Most important is that you love your job and want to make those you care for as safe, comfortable and happy as possible.
We believe that if we remain true to our company values and work together as one, we will continue to be successful.
**An enhanced DBS will be needed or willing to apply for one