- Posted: July 23, 2021
- Location: London
- Salary: Care Provider since 1965
At Angel Care we are passionate about providing quality live-in care to our clients, and have been since 1965. Our carers are the reason we can provide such high quality care, and we strive to hand pick carers that really fit with our company ethos and values. Live-in carers help our clients to complete a wide range of everyday tasks, to enable them to continue living independently in their own home.
Live-in Carer Responsibilities:
- Supporting with bathing, dressing and toileting
- Supporting with incontinence care
- Administering medication
- Preparing meals and washing the dishes
- Completing household chores such as laundry, ironing, dusting and hoovering
- Offering mobility support around the home
- Taking your client out and about in the community (shopping, appointments, socialising etc)
- Providing emotional support
- Providing companionship and most importantly, being a friend to your client
Live-in Carer Benefits:
- An opportunity to work with a broad range of Clients to suit your experience and personality
- Full training provided (free)
- Paid leave per annum (pro-rata)
- On-going training and development to help you reach your personal development goals, including free complex care courses
- Competitive pay £90 a day plus £50 food shopping
- A care manager dedicated to you and your client
- Out of Hours Support – 24/7, 365 days a year from the office team
- Opportunity to earn bonuses through our Refer-a-friend scheme
- Pension Scheme
Live-in Carer Requirements:
- You will be required to work in South East London, so flexibility is essential.
- You are required to work 1 week on 1 week off with exceptions when other staff is off sick or on annual leave.
- Have done live in care before
We are looking for reliable, caring individuals that want to make a difference. Could this be you?