- Posted: March 22, 2021
- Location: Eltham
Are you looking to join our remarkable team of Live in Care Assistants who spend every day making a difference to people’s lives?
We are looking for compassionate, kind and supportive people to become part of our proud team at Angel Care. We are recruiting around Eltham, Greenwich and Sidcup area.
We can offer you:
- £85 per day
- £50 food allowance weekly
- Weekly pay
- 1 week on, 1 week off rotation
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Sick pay
In return, we’d like you to have:
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours
- 3 months experience working in care in the UK
If you have any of the following experience, it will support your application – but even if you don’t we can still offer FREE training in all these areas:
- Medication management
- Catheter care
- Manual handling
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs
Angel Care is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Care Assistant duties will vary dependent on each client’s individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.