- Posted: June 02, 2021
- Location: Anywhere
Nothing compares to the feeling that comes from knowing that you’ve brightened up someone’s day!
Angel Care are on the hunt for warm and kind people like you to join our amazing team of live in care assistants supporting our clients in London and home counties.
The fact that you’re thinking about becoming a care assistant makes you part of a special group of people – the most compassionate and interesting people we know. There are many reasons why people become care assistants, but the main motivation is the chance to make a difference.
And that’s just what you’ll be doing when you work with us. You’ll become part of our incredible team, helping us deliver emotional and practical care to vulnerable adults and transforming their lives on a daily basis.
Ideally, you’ll have experience of working with people with Dementia, however, we’ll support you every step of the way, providing training as well as the opportunity to progress your career. You will be required to travel for work if needed. You will have to be willing to do our induction training as well as our mandatory training before starting.
This package has an ongoing live in rota based on 1 week on 1 week off per month, there is also room for rota’s to be longer as agreed. You will be provided your own suitable and private room and have adequate breaks each week.
So, what are we looking for?
We’d love to hear from you if you’re:
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with all sorts of people
- Happy to offer support with a range of tasks, including personal care, continence care, preparing meals, support with medication, shopping and light household duties
- Able to access a vehicle (or – depending on where you’re based – willing to use public transport)
And what are the benefits of working with Angel Care?
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support – We’re with you every step of the way
- The Opportunity to progress your career
- Holiday pay
- Employee referral bonus programmes
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 support
Do something incredible. Transform lives. Become a Live In Care Assistant at Angel Care.
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
Angel Care is an equal opportunities employer.