- Posted: March 11, 2021
- Location: Anywhere
An outstanding opportunity for a motivated and quality driven individual to grow in a successful domiciliary care business. Experience within a CQC regulated setting is essential along with strong leadership and relationship building skills.
Angel Care is a well-established and successful domiciliary care services provider with an outstanding reputation for offering service users an unrivalled level of quality care within their home.
If you are tired of seeing small results, with no rewards, then this could be the organisation for you. From day one you will have the autonomy to make a difference and drive forward the branch, growing and improving quality. You will work hard, but you will be rewarded for your efforts and this could really be a job for life!
Qualities you’ll need:
- Great with clients by ensuring quality led care provision
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to motivate in a team
- Exceptional knowledge of CQC Guidelines
- Previous experience within a domiciliary care / home care environment
- Quality driven and customer focussed
- Must be registered with CQC as a Registered Care Manager or have the qualifications to obtain your registration.
- Ideally have previous care management experience or someone in a senior care coordinator looking for their next step
- The salary for this role is dependent on experience
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please apply without delay!