- Posted: March 31, 2021
- Location: Totton
SUPPORT WORKERS REQUIRED IN SO40 and Surrounding Areas!
From £9 per hour + Holiday Pay, Weekly Pay
Start Date: ASAP
RECRUITING SUPPORT WORKERS IN TOTTON
Day & Night shifts available!
Pay rate: FROM £9ph
We are looking for a fantastic Support Worker experienced with Adults with Disabilities to:
- Provide person centred care and personal care to residents in all aspects of their daily living.
- Supporting residents at meal times, in accordance with their individual needs.
- Ensure the environment is maintained to a high standard including shared areas; ensure areas are decorated as rooms become vacant and that the whole environment is checked regularly to achieve the desired standards.
- Contribute fully to team working, responding positively to colleagues and undertaking all reasonable work instructions promptly.
- Take reasonable care of equipment used to carry out tasks, including general cleanliness and advising on any faults or the need for maintenance or replacement.
- Practice safe systems of work across the range of tasks and in particular moving and handling of loads, by assessing risk and having due regard for personal safety and the safety of residents, visitors and staff.
- Understand personal responsibilities with regard to Health and Safety at Work legislation, particularly in relation to moving and handling of residents and fire safety and evacuation procedures.
- Take an active interest in your personal and professional development by contributing to supervision and appraisal meetings, attending team meetings, and participating in training sessions.
- Adhere to all company and local policies/procedures.
- Develop positive professional relationships with residents, visitors and colleagues.
Does this sound like you? What are you waiting for? Apply today, we’d love to hear from you!
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.