- Posted: October 22, 2020
- Location: Aldershot
Temporary Care Assistants needed in ALDERSHOT and SURROUNDING AREAS
From £9.00 p/h plus
Flexible working hours day or night
5 out of 7 days
Working towards an NVQ certificate
Free car parking
As you know, being a carer is one of the most rewarding jobs you can do, as well as it being challenging.
You will be working in an environment where we strive for excellence in everything we do and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. You could be caring for the elderly suffering with dementia or supporting people with learning disabilities.
Some of your duties and responsibilities
- Follow policies and procedures to prevent the spread of diseases and illnesses amongst self, colleagues, and patients.
- Building excellent professional relationships with patients, staff and family members
- You’ll assist residents with washing, personal care, dressing, eating, drinking and getting around.
- Assist in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of clients
Can you answer yes to most of these questions?
- Are you warm and friendly, with a strong work ethic and positive attitude?
- Can you demonstrate the right behaviours and attitude for working in an adult social care environment?
- Are you reliable and don’t like to let your patients and residents down?
- Have you worked in a similar environment previously?
- Excellent communication skills?
- You will need an enhanced DBS or we can assist you in applying for one
INTERESTED? APPLY TODAY!