- Posted: November 10, 2020
- Location: SE9
Are you looking for a Care Assistant Job in Eltham area? Angel Care is recruiting with immediate starts available. We have Weekend positions available. (7AM – 2 PM and 4PM – 10PM)
Working as a domiciliary carer at the heart of your community enables more people to live independently at home for longer. We are disrupting the home care industry through technology and our people and we want you to be part of the team!
What can you expect from the role?
As an Angel Care Assistant, you will be required to provide personal care and practical and emotional support to clients in their own home, whilst helping them maintain their independence. Your role is based within client’s homes and you will usually visit several clients each day.
Your main daily duties will include:
- Visiting clients in their own homes within the local community
- Supporting all aspects of personal hygiene
- Supporting with all aspects of medication
- Meal preparation
- Helping our clients move around their home
- Providing a listening ear and emotional support
- Ensuring administration & reporting is carried out for each individual under your care.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for care heroes! You don’t need previous care experience but you will want to help others and ensure that they have the best quality of life. You’ll need to be willing to carry out personal hygiene tasks, always treating clients with the respect and dignity they deserve.
Many of our carers come from customer-facing backgrounds such as retail or hospitality, or they have cared for loved ones and relatives and want to continue this rewarding work as a career. The most important thing is that you have empathy and compassion for others and understand the huge difference you will make to the lives of those you care for.
Your commitment to our customers is hugely valued. In return, here’s how we’ll support you:
- Career progression
- Full training provided
- Flexible & optional guaranteed hours
- Pay rates start from £9.00 per hour
- Company Pension Scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Apprenticeship or Vocational Qualifications
Join our Angel Care family by sending your application CV today.