Angel Care supports vulnerable adults and children within the comfort of their own homes. If you, or a loved one, needs care or extra help without the stress of moving to a care facility, then our domiciliary care services can help you do just that.
With branches located in London, Kent, Hampshire, Essex and North East England Angel Care is ideally situated to support you at home. We currently provide everything from 6 hour visits to 24 hour live-in care.
Choose Angel Care for home care services tailored to the needs of:
- Children & young adults
- The elderly
- Adults with physical disabilities
- Adults with mental health problems
- People with learning disabilities
- Alcohol & substance misuse support
- Effective reablement and enablement
- Compassionate end of life care
Need 24 hour care?
Live-in care is becoming an increasingly popular choice. Evidence suggests that full-time, one-to-one care often provides a more positive care experience than moving to a residential home. What’s more live-in care can be short or long term.
Angel Care’s flexible support service means you can choose from:
- A dedicated carer who stays in your home
- OR, day care from one care worker and night care from another who visit for the allotted period
Take a look at our Useful Information section for:
- General information on funding, keeping safe, powers of attorney, and so on HERE
- What to expect from care and the role of care professionals HERE
- In-depth information on some of our specialist services HERE
How We Plan Your Care
In order to help vulnerable people remain in the comfort of their own home we need to create a personalised care plan. So, we meet with our clients and their loved ones at home to discuss their needs and prepare a package which reflects their preferred lifestyle.
In a visit we will:
- Agree your care needs
- Discover your likes and preferences
- Complete a risk assessment
- Raise and resolve any health & safety concerns for the prospective client and their carer
We tailor your care package accordingly and will quote you a price based on this discussion. Remember, this is about your care, this process does not obligate you in any way. Each support plan is flexible, reflecting and responding to changing client needs, preferences and abilities.
An effective care plan will help you to:
- Live independently
- Have as much control over your life as possible
- Participate in society
- Maintain the best possible quality of life
Choose Angel Care for:
- Help with personal care – from grooming to toileting and bathing
- Reminders or assistance to take medication
- Help to maintain a nutritious diet, prepare meals or support with eating
- Assistance with everyday tasks – from household chores to shopping
- Support to maintain a social life – from visiting friends and family to attending a day centre, club or place of worship
- Help to create and maintain a safe exercise plan
- Specialist healthcare support from trained and experience professionals
Matching Care Workers
Meeting with our clients in person allows us to assess essential needs and preferences, as well as lifestyle, interests and hobbies. This helps us match you with the right care worker. Want reassurance? Of course, you do. That’s why we offer our clients a ONE WEEK care worker trial.
Contact your local office to speak with one of our friendly team about creating a care package tailored to you.
Find your nearest Angel Care branch HERE.