Dementia affects everyone differently. Alzheimer’s, the most common form of dementia in the UK, causes people to struggle with memory loss, mood changes and communication and reasoning, often leaving them feeling vulnerable and helpless. But Angel Care is here to help.
Although dementia is a challenging issue to face for both patient and loved ones, Angel Care’s professional care and support services enable sufferers to enjoy a fulfilling life in their own homes.
For more detail on dementia and the support available see our Useful Information section.
Choose Angel Care for:
- Expert help with dementia – including: Alzheimer’s disease, vascular or multi-infarct dementia, dementia with Lewy bodies, frontotemporal dementia
- Medication support – including reminders
- Assistance with personal care – to keep you looking your best
- Catheter care and continence management – to maintain dignity and comfort
- Help to establish a regular exercise routine
- Dietary support
- Assistance with household chores and everyday tasks
- Companionship, or help to remain involved with your favourite social activities
With branches in London, Essex, Kent, Hampshire and the North East of England, Angel Care services provide the support and care you need to get you and your loved ones through the difficult days.
How We Can Help
Our experienced and compassionate care staff will help you to maintain your wellbeing and lifestyle. We create a specialised dementia care plan with you, and your loved ones, to support you all within the comfort of your own home.
Or, contact your nearest Angel Care office to speak with one of our friendly care team about creating a dementia care and support package to suit you.
Find your local office HERE.