With the right help clients with physical disabilities can lead a full and active life within their own community. That’s where Angel Care comes in.
Physical Disability Care
With locations across London, Hampshire, Essex, Kent and North East England, our care workers support you to live well at home and achieve your personal goals by focusing on your unique needs, strengths and abilities.
Choose Angel Care for:
- Assistance with household chores and everyday tasks
- Personal care assistance
- Help managing daily responsibilities – from attending work to appointments or routine errands
- Encouragement and support to stay fit and healthy
- Companionship, or help to remain involved with your favourite social activities
- Medication support – including reminders
Services to Suit You
Whatever your needs – from weekly 6 – 8 hour visits to 24 hour care – Angel Care will create a care and support package to suit you and your loved ones.
Our professional yet friendly care workers are fully trained to meet a range of complex care and support needs, including physical disabilities and sensory impairments.
We’ll match you with a care worker both experienced in and sensitive to your requirements, what’s more you’ll be able to meet them before committing to your care package with us.
Contact your nearest Angel Care office to speak with one of our friendly care team about creating a physical disability care and support package to suit you.
Find your local branch HERE.