Angel Care offers a range of services to people requiring support with recovery from alcohol or substance misuse.
Alcohol & Substance Misuse Care
The continued misuse of any substance severely affects a person’s physical and mental health, as well as their personal and public life. So, our care workers help clients manage resulting healthcare concerns, maintain abstinence, and to move on towards a positive future.
Choose Angel Care for:
- Specialist alcohol and drug misuse support and advice
- Assistance with household chores and everyday tasks
- Personal care and support to manage your daily routine
- Help managing daily responsibilities – from attending work to appointments, to routine errands
- Encouragement and support to stay fit and healthy
- Help to remain involved with social activities
- Medication support – including reminders
How We Help
Whatever your needs – from weekly 6 – 8 hour visits to 24 hour care – Angel Care will create a care and support package to suit you and your loved ones.
We’ll match you with a care worker both experienced in and sensitive to your requirements. What’s more, With branches in London, Hampshire, Essex, Kent and North East England, you’ll be able to meet them before committing to your care package with us.
Contact your nearest Angel Care office to speak with one of our friendly care team about creating an alcohol or substance misuse care and support package to suit you.
Find your local office HERE.