Angel Care is here to support children and their families in their own homes.
Care for Children & Young Adults
Whether your family requires temporary care while a parent or guardian is in hospital, or rehabilitating, or support for a child with social or health care needs we provide a reliable service you can trust.
Choose Angel Care for:
- Expert help for children with a range of needs – including: challenging behaviour, autistic spectrum disorders, complex health needs, physical disabilities or sensory impairment
- One-to-one support at school
- Help in establishing daily routines for all the family
- Help getting ready in the mornings or preparing for bed
- Help with personal care, meals and eating
- Assistance with attending medical appointments
- Support on shopping trips, social or cultural events
- Live-in care while you recover from an illness or surgery, at home or in hospital
How We Can Help
Angel Care understands that every child is unique. So, before our service begins we get to know your child, how they communicate, their needs, preferences, likes and dislikes and the things that matter to them.
Concerned about entrusting the care of your child to another? We understand. But rest assured our care staff are carefully selected to provide continuity of care and are rigorously vetted to ensure your child’s safety and well-being.
Angel Care branches are located nationwide – including London, Essex, Kent, Hampshire and North East England. Contact you closest office to speak with one of our friendly care team about creating a care and support package to suit you and your child.
Find your nearest branch HERE.