Angel Care appreciates that many people will choose to remain at home in familiar surroundings at the end of their lives. That’s why we provide a dedicated end of life care (EOLC) service to support you with any essential domiciliary care and support needs you may have.
Choose Angel Care for:
- The choice to die at home with dignity and respect in familiar surroundings – with loved ones if desired
- Care and support delivered with the minimum pain and discomfort possible
- Someone to liaise with medical and other professionals involved in your care on your behalf
- Sensitive and clear communication between our carers, the dying person, and loved ones
- A care plan tailored to the dying person’s needs and wishes – which is reviewed and revised regularly
How We Can Help
Every individual will have a different idea about what would, for them, constitute ‘a good death’. That’s why our EOLC package is specifically tailored to your needs and preferences.
We design an end of life care plan with you – and your loved ones, if you so choose – to ensure your last days are lived in accordance with your preferences, respect for personal lifestyle, and your spiritual beliefs.
We’ll be there for you every step of the way.
Remember, we have branches across London, North East England, Essex, Kent and Hampshire. Simply, contact your nearest Angel Care office to speak with one of our friendly team about creating an end of life care and support package to suit you.
Find your local office HERE.